What Happens After the Consultancy?
Upon completion of their assignments, TOKTEN volunteers are required to submit a detailed report describing his/her work and achievements based on TOR. The report also includes
- Evaluation of activities undertaken.
- Substantive and technical observations.
- Evaluation of results compared with the objectives.
- Problems encountered with possible solutions.
- Possible follow-up activities.
- Rate of fulfillment of assignment in terms of original plans.
- Institutional arrangements, working relationships and receptivity of the host institution.
The host institution in turn submits an evaluation of the TOKTEN volunteer form by which it provides mainly :
- Information on types of activities undertaken.
- Quality of work achieved and satisfaction of missionís objectives.
- Whether work done fulfilled priority needs of the institution.
- The potential degree of implementation of the expertís recommendation.
- The need to maintain contact with the volunteer.
- The need for a return visit of the volunteer.
- Specific difficulties encountered.
- Suggestions to improve the programme.